HOLIDAY HOME DECOR
Before this takes you to a mini shop that links you to the retailer that sells all this wonderful decor, I wanted to tell you some of my favorite Holiday Home Decor items that I have or want and most importantly...WHY!
- I love William-Somoa for Hot Cocoa, and this sampler shown above has three different flavors! I think this is the best bang for your buck to share with Family and Friends.
- They have Marshmallows that you can do your initials or TWAS as shown above!
- Personally I think this set is SO GOOD! They have really good Hand Soap and Cleaning Spray this time of year. I like the set because you will definitely use the soap and dish soap.
- I love Pottery Barn for less expensive but good quality items. Neimans has some great garland and wreaths. Especially, when they are 30% (and they are)…it’s a really good time to splurge! You will not find those unique type of decorations anywhere else. And you will not regret the investment.
- I love this “Letter to Santa” box, only $45 too!
- These are must for snacking, or these or these (are too pretty to eat)! I think it’s nice to have gourmet snacks out because after all it’s just once a year!
- If you have never smelled this candle, you have not lived! #srynotsry My instant escape to Vail or Keystone or the joys of the season. I know cheesy but seriously grab one for your home.
- I’d love to collect this Mug above and all that it comes with. They have this print EVERY year so you can collect little by little if needed!
- It’s always a good time to have fancy cocktail glasses out too! I really love the coupe style. You must check this one out for the Ultimate Mother/ Daughter gift! & this vintage style There is just something cool and mature you feel when your cocktail in these babies! Or maybe I’m just hooked on the Catalina drink that Merso has. So good!
- Frames and Pillows are always nice Holiday Home Decor staples too! Oh and you can’t live without that sweater blanket with the fur poms too!!
I hope you enjoyed my little Holiday Home Decor shop and come back and reference anytime for ideas. Simply hover over an item it will display price. I hope that helps too!
Some of these clearly make great gifts too for any Friend and/or Family member! Xo, Kristi
*Discalimer- when I did this post some of these items are on sale! So please click and see final price as it might still be on sale. Like this pillow above is not $95 when I click on it, if that makes sense- so don’t let the prices scare you away- it might be your lucky day babes!