I ordered these bags a while back and let me tell you, I love them. The cosmetic bag above is so large it will hold everything you need for going out of town for a week. They do have smaller ones, I will link below for more low maintenance looks. If I am going out of town to our Ranch, I’m not going to want to get all dressed up for that.
So like I said, the one above is really large. You are probably better off storing in a larger carry on tote with you. I do not pack my makeup in checked bags. For one, I spend a lot of money on my makeup. My second reason is that you never know when you’re going to want to touch up.
BAG ALL OPTIONS:
Make up Essentials:
- LAUARA MERICER FOUNDATION– (for me, Shade 3N1- buff) This stuff is amazing. It’s a light feeling full coverage. Meaning it help to cover sunspots and evens out skin tone. Also, it has a pump for easy application.
- Anastasia Contour pallet– Color light. Need to contour your face in a hurry? Yes, I still use the Laura Mericer Foundation then I use the darkest shade under my cheekbones, across my forehead and on my neck on each side under jawline. It’s the best!
- Nars-highlight and contour- I set cream contour with the Nars Olympia pallet. It’s the quickest thing to go in with the pink angled brush above. Then, I take a smaller brush for the white part and do under my eyes for extra brightening or anywhere I want to conceal.
- The Charlotte Tilbury highlight is the bomb!
- Mac Mineralize Skin Finish helps give your skin a glowing finish. Using Fan brush to apply
- Fresh has an amazing spot corrector for age/ sunspots. Start to see it working in like a week, seriously!
- I love the Wonderbrow color blonde product in the brown tube. Yes, I had my eyebrows micro bladed but when for a quick way to make them slightly darker just swipe on this product. Brush through with a clean eyelash brush you can find at Sephora, one is included. Don’t dip the mascara brush in the product to apply. Just use the one that is in the tube. The girl that sold me told me to use the clean mascara brush into the tube. Well, its a waste of time and product. So I don’t do that.
- Mac Prep and Prime (white powder) This is good for helping your skin look flawless after you do foundation and contouring. I put some along my forehead and under eyes. It hides wrinkles.
- Mac Gleeful Mineralize Blush The Mineralize products to me have the most pigment, great color pay off and what you buy is going to last a long time. I’ve had mine for like 3 years, sounds so bad but Mac last forever!
- Tom Ford lipstick– The white tubes are good sheer colors. I don’t like a ton of color on my lips. Like most ask…who the heck is going to spend $36-48 on lipstick? Well is just that good. I have both black and white tubes and it’s truly a good lip product. Very moisturizing and the color lasts. I have heard other things from his beauty line are not that great, just FYI.
- Mac in Snob, Fleshpot, Blankety, Velvet Teddy
Rose Facial Spray, $7
Best Facial Rose Toner to use before makeup!
I wanted to walk you through some products I use and share these super cute bags. Maybe you won’t get everything you wanted on your Christmas List?
Or maybe you have some Travel coming up in the New Year? Either way they make great gifts for yourself or if you are meeting up with family after the Holiday– it’s not too late to get something that will actually be loved and cherished. Xo, Kristi