Creme Open Sleeve Sweater
Hi ALL! Welcome back to Likes of a Blonde and to 2018!! I have so much to look forward in sharing on the blog this coming year. Recently, I’ve had some really great companies reach out to me for collaborations and that is exciting, so stay tuned friends. I have reached out to companies too and the no’s are becoming less and less. Which is a blessing. The more I am able to share different looks and my personal style (time permitting…) I might have a better opportunity to see more success along the way.
I noticed that I left out three looks from 2017, so I will be sharing those as soon as I see it fit. Opps. One was from NYFW. How could I have forgot that one? LOL Busy MOM. #nuffsaid
SHOP THE POST:
This look is such a comfy cozy look. I’d say this is more of an everyday look for me. A lot of you probably don’t realize that when I say I like fashion, I like fashion! The expensive fashion, middle of the road and cheap fashion. I like it all! You have to have balance in life, right?
I hope that in my coming looks for 2018– you are either Inspired or Motivated to buy from my looks. I know a lot of people probably wouldn’t feel comfortable wearing what I wear on the daily or want to dress up. It’s what I enjoy! Even though a lot of people are more relaxed and loose these days. Personally, I feel better about my self when I look my best.
SHOP THE POST:
Wish you all a Happy and Healthy 2018! And if you are a dreamer like me, don’t ever quit your day dream! Below are some items I am looking forward to see for Spring and Summer. Xo, Kristi
5 Trends I am Looking Forward To:
- Asymmetrical Neckline– It’s really nothing new. It’s been around for a while now! I think that the off the shoulder trend might be put on hold for a minute as we see the shoulder lines changing for Resort, Spring and Summer!
- Ruching- This is a form of corset styling but in a much more comfortable forgiving manor. Ruching on a dress or waistline instantly makes you appear much smaller than you are! So why not try a body con dress? You never know until you try it for yourself.
- Transparent– I have already seen a ton of sheer or mesh like dresses on my favorite shop Revolve. I think for the Spring and Summer months it’s going to be completely sheer/ plastic see through. Ans on accessories like on a purse or shoes too just the trend of clear things will be around.
- White Suiting- I have to say I am excited for this as I look horrible in the grey plaid that was in during Fall 2017. Blah. I love white and so I will def be bringing my version to the blog.
- Fringe– Yes we are talking fringe jackets, fringe handbags and I am down for all of the above. So that is good to hear I will be rocking these boots I am wearing here. Sadly, they are sold out. Will find similar option for you though.
I have created a boutique below of some of the trends that are currently available for purchase. I plan to update as I see new things available too and reference back to this post!