These days there are SO many options for White Dresses.
- You have your classic LWD that is structured and tailored to perfection. This one is perfect for work, Church or any daytime event you may have. Tired lace sleeves style for $98.
- One shoulder cut which I am a big fan of this style.
- This halter style with ruffle front detail is so adorable. And this ruffle option that is from Bloomingdales for under $75!
- There is the boho maxi dress that is great for casual day dress to wear at the beach (favorite cover-up right now) or maxi for the weekend with front slit.
- You have your trendy white dresses. Like this off the shoulder option for $160. And this bow front style that I am obsessing over.
Any of these would look great with some statement earrings such as this pair. What I love about those is not everyone is going to have them like the KJL styles. Loving this as a statement bag shown in the picture above. I think it has sold out but is available for Pre-Order from the link provided. The words peach and gold just sound like magic for any white dress! Or you could pair a straw bag with your daytime look too. This woven one is $22. Or this POP OF COLOR!
Take home notes for white dresses, add some color with your earrings or bag. You can refer back to this post for inexpensive options. I would keep the sandals neutral if you were wearing a heel that is only going to elongate your legs and make them look super lean! The classic styles I had linked are the priciest. I linked those because it would be okay to spend more on something that you are going to be able to wear year after year…the trendy styles linked are under $200. Which if you think you are going to wear it at lease 5 times over this season and 5 times next year only makes it $16/ per wear. Xo, Kristi