Time Management tips & Show Me Some Shoulder Top:
Hello Lovelies! Had to share some Time Management tips today that have been keeping me organized! I know most of us have already checked out onto Memorial Day Weekend! These are things that help me stay on focused during the busy work week. Those that don’t know me…YES! I have a full time job with a family of four! Some people can’t sit still…I will gladly admit I got this trait from my mother. So while I would like to be able to sit back and relax (at times) my brain usually moves onto something else that “I should be doing”. Keep scrolling to read my tips!
photos: Madison Katlin Photography
SHOP THE POST:
Here’s 5 helpful things I do to stay organized:
- Plan your IG photos through Mosaico (I love this FREE app!) It can really help set the tone for what you are trying to say, accomplish and plan out for the weeks IG posts. Which in turn helps plan which outfits I am going to share with you my amazing readers!
- Complete hard tasks first! I prefer to start with labeling the media/ photos for the post and then thinking about what I want to talk about. SEO is key and this helps a ton!
- Make sure you aren’t rushing through your blog posts. I know some bloggers can sit down and do a post from 8-10a. I am not a morning person so this schedule doesn’t work for me. Especially trying to get two littles ready. I like to do mine in the afternoon then go home and add more in later before I go grab the kiddos. Then just like that, I’m done just in time to free up my night! It makes Brandon mad when I am on my computer and not having family time. So I have been trying to work on that and I feel less rushed when they aren’t around while I’m writing!
- Focus and then Take a break! Let things soak in as you type…then take a breather! Walk away from it and see if there is anything else you want to discuss or add to it to make it a well rounded post.
- Get Inspired! I always look to other fashion bloggers for inspo. every now and then! I love Brighton The Day, her posts are always so informative. Also, I try to comment on others blogs I visit! This is just a good way to connect with other bloggers and link people from their page to your own!
It’s literally the best gift ever to say you loved ___!
Hope you enjoyed this post! And maybe took away a few helpful time management tips even if you aren’t a blogger!