Fresh beauty favorites!!
Hi there! I know it’s been a hot minute or two. I really apologize but can’t help between “jet setting” lately and my real job. The good news is I am back and really excited to share new material after NYFW and my little girls trip to Cabo. Which girls trip was kind of scary for me as the flight out was delayed for two days/ airport closed because of a tropical storm. I love this new boxy crop tee. Any-who, I have to share some of these amazing products I have been loving from fresh.
First of all, they have a brand new Family Rewards program that gives you freebies and all the latest details on promotions and new items. I went to my local store at Northpark and signed up there! So easy. They asked me to come in and pick out a few items to review and I definitely rushed over there. They didn’t have to ask me twice! I have tried this bronzer lotion– I think they discontinued it for a bit but it’s back and so good to use under makeup for a natural looking glow!
Now…If you spend $125 at the retailer I have linked below, you can get a tote and free samples + BONUS!!
Here’s my favorites:
- this lotion– smells of lavender (which I absolutely love) that it is calming to my extreme dry skin and the seaberry oil makes my skin so soft! I have been using it at night after baths.
- this lip balm– I use this one at night too! It really protect my lips at night and helps lock in moisture. It also has a slight mint feel that I love. This stuff works a ton better than chapstick ever has for me!
- this lip advanced therapy– I know…another lip product but this one is good during the am while I am doing my makeup or anytime my lips feel dry during the day.
- this black tea face mask– In the store they do sell smaller sizes too if you want to try out at first. But this mask is so calming and smells so good, I just love it! I would splurge on this one for sure!! Goes on like a cream, let it sit for 15-20 min. Does not dry skin out!
- this purifying clay mask– this one is a lighter clay than other dark clay masks I have used but it’s very good for any type of skin. It’s not going to over dry your skin too like some thicker clay masks.
- “Petal” lip treatment color for Fall- The pigmented lip treatments are all very light colors. Fun fact: they aren’t their number one seller. Keep reading..
- this roller ball parfum– I love that it’s a light day time scent I can keep in my purse. Funny, they have several scents in the store but the one linked is the only one you can find on the luxury retailer website. Must be because I have good taste! Bergot, dark almond, musk, white sandalwood and rose with citrus notes. So good y’all!
- this spot correcting brightening essence– my skin instantly felt tighter with the sample I was given, I certainly wouldn’t be opposed to them possibly gifting me this to test (and review) on my age/sun spots. It has really good reviews online too. I’m intersted to try their new anti-aging corset cream (this one) too. Corsets are so in for Fall! I need one for my face!
- this Peony face cream– need I say more, it smells SO wonderful. It helps even out skin tone, protect from pollution and it is the perfect amount of moisture for my sensitive dry skin under my makeup.
- this cleanser– it’s their #1 seller above the lip products. At $38 for large size is a pretty good deal! I was turned off by hearing that its not a foaming cleanser. When I got home with it…put a little water in, it does slightly foam up. So I love this one and the cucumber smell- I would buy it again. Wish I bought the larger size but oh well!
I hope you enjoyed this post and found something from the fresh line that you want to try for yourself. After being walked through the entire store with Shawna (the manager at Northpark) and through pretty much every product if you have any concerns I can help point you in the right direction. Just drop me a comment and I will get back to you ASAP!
I am so excited they contacted me! I love their amazing products. This is a sponsored post but I would never tell you something was great and I loved it when I thought it was crap. Just saying. I only go with brands that I think are a good match for me. And as always if something was sent my way and I thought it was awful I would send it back. Have you tried any of their products? Which one is your favorite? Check back for more of my beauty likes next Wednesday!
Side Note: Staying hydrated is very essential to having good skin. I love Mountain Valley Sparkling spring water, you can find it at Whole Foods. I try to drink at least 1-2 bottles of the 1 liter bottles a day. I can more into diet and exercise but for now stay hydrated loves!!