Collagen is so important for skin health. Long gone are the days of simply treating your skin with ant-aging lotions and topical potions. As women today, we are blessed to have SO many technology advances from the Mary Kay or Avon type creams that our Grandmothers once used. You need to have a unique combination of alternative skin treatments from Top Spa Dallas to see that youthful skin. It is the one thing we face the world with on a daily basis.
Lucky for you, I can vouch and say that my skin has transformed in smooth and beautiful skin. I would say if you are going to invest in skin care, do it right! Let’s dive in and talk about Collagen today.
Why you need Collagen
Think of it as a superfood for your skin! It’s the same as making a home-made chicken noodle soup from bone broth. Collagen is packed full of valuable proteins and amino acids. Collagen is needed on the skin and digested for many bodily functions. Who wouldn’t want firmer skin, improve hair health, lean muscle and all the other major health benefits? It’s great for mental health too, people suffering from anxiety and stress. The list below contains other major benefits it brings to your overall health.
Top 10 benefits to collagen:
- Youthful Skin- Collagen improves skin elasticity most importantly making skin plumper! It helps regenerate dry skin cells to luminous skin through restoring moisture levels. Decreases fine lines.
- Cellulite reduction– I knew this one would hit home to many ladies out there trying to fight this battle. Especially, with summer and 90 degree weather this is something you need to know! Taking this Collagen Supplement in your morning Coffee or evening tea. The collagen linked has more benefits than consuming an actual bone broth. It detoxes skin for that a smoother non-creepy feel. It helps prevent/ reduce stretch marks as well.
- Hair Health– Collagen provides much needed amino acids (it’s an essential Protein building blocks) to help stimulate hair growth and in turn making your hair, nails and even teeth stronger too!
- Weight Loss- It’s great for boosting your metabolism. Makes you feel fuller longer!
- Muscle Health- Taking collagen supplements give you more defined lean muscle and pronounced fat-free body.
- Strengthens Bones- People suffering from Osteoporosis benefit greatly through making their bones stronger. Even people in recovery from a knee surgery.
- Joint Health- There are some pretty remarkable studies involving joint health. It’s a known fact that it provides anti-inflammatory benefits and plays an important role for building new joint cartilage. Its very good for people suffering with Arthritis.
- Helps Leaky Gut Syndrome- Improves Digestion health through repairing your stomach lining. Helps the body break down protein and fat making for easier digestion.
- Sleep Quality- Glycine is amazing at improving sleep cycles. Stimulates neurotransmitters and enzymes helping you get that deeper, restful sleep.
- Detoxification- Provides your liver needed nutrients to function properly. Rids body of toxins from the environment, food and other sources. Keeps your heart young and improve blood flow.
BOTOX WITHOUT THE NEEDLE
First off, it brightens the skin and helps stimulate collagen. It is 20x more effective when applied to the skin than taking it orally. It’s very effective in helping boost skin firmness. You will see maximum results when it’s combined with collagen. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidants that helps reverse age of skin and repair skin damage. It lightens age spots and neutralizes free radicals from environmental stressors we face on a daily basis. If a skin cell isn’t healthy it will die off. Eating fresh foods like tomatoes, broccoli and oranges will help restore skin. Applying Vitamin A, C and E will help fix skin damage! Eating a proper diet is very important, your skin in you largest organ. When layered with the daily serum below it provides hyaluronic layering, great for improving skin tone and texture.
Want to know more? Watch this video